Call for Abstracts
Share your research in a digital poster session. We welcome abstracts from researchers and trainees in any sector, including academia, industry and government. Travel Award and Abstract Submission Deadline: March 30, 2018 at 5:00 PM (PST). Additional information:
- Digital posters will be displayed during interactive poster sessions; guidelines will be sent after abstract acceptance.
- Trainees (graduate students and postdocs) who submit abstracts can apply for a Travel Award.
- All abstracts will be made available to Symposium attendees via the event app.
- Submit your abstract as a Word document using this template.
- Limit abstract to one page using the above template.
- Do not include tables, charts or other figures.
- Proofread your work before submission. This version will be shared with Symposium attendees.
Early Bird Discount Until March 30, 2018
Janelle Ayres, PhD
William DePaolo, PhD
University of Washington
Joe DeRisi, PhD
Brett Finlay, PhD
University of British Columbia
Center for Microbiome Sciences & Therapeutics
Donald Ingber, MD, PhD
Laurie Keefer, PhD
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Mary Keir, PhD
Ludvig M. Sollid, MD, PhD
University of Oslo
Gabriel Victora, PhD
The Rockefeller University
For questions about the Symposium, please contact Jackie Hausman.