Save the date for the Kenneth Rainin Foundation’s 2017 Innovations Symposium taking place on July 24–25 in San Francisco.
Featured speakers at the 2017 Innovations Symposium
- Martin Blaser, MD, New York University
- Tejal Desai, PhD, University of California, San Francisco
- Christoph Klein, MD, PhD, Ludwig Maximilians University
- Ian Sanderson, MD, FRCP, FRVPCH, Queen Mary University of London
Created by the Foundation in 2012, this annual event brings together collaborative researchers, clinicians and scientific leaders to work toward the common goal of curing Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD). This event serves as a powerful nexus for diverse people, ideas and insights with the potential to transform IBD research.
Why should you attend?
Researchers and scientists from around the globe share why they attend our Innovations Symposium in this short video.
- The Synergy Award is available exclusively to Innovation Symposium attendees. The online application will open August 22, 2016, and close September 30, 2016.
- We appreciate everyone who contributed to the success of this year’s event—the guest speakers, Rainin Foundation grantees, poster presenters and all of the attendees.
- A big thank you to our Scientific Advisory Board members for their time and efforts on this year’s event.
- Save the date! Our 2017 Innovations Symposium will take place in San Francisco on July 24-25. Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates.
Online Registration is Closed
Please contact email@example.com
for information about
Learn more about Kenneth Rainin Foundation Grantee Speakers