Basic Science and the Patient—Have You Two Met?
Mark your calendars for our 2018 Innovations Symposium, which will focus on basic science and the patient. This annual event brings together researchers to share novel insights into Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Registration opens in January. Featured speakers include:
- Janelle Ayres, PhD, Salk Institute
- Willliam DePaolo, PhD, University of Washington
- Joe DeRisi, PhD, University of California, San Francisco
- B. Brett Finlay, PhD, University of British Columbia
- Kathy High, Artist-in-Residence, DePaolo Lab
- Laurie Keefer, PhD, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Mary Keir, PhD, Genentech
Learn more about why you should attend the Innovations Symposium.