The deadline to apply for a Travel Award is March 31, 2024.
To encourage students and postdocs to attend the Innovations Symposium, the Rainin Foundation offers travel awards to students and postdocs who present their research at the event.
Trainees of Rainin Foundation-funded projects do not need to apply for travel awards, as your PI should have funding in their budget for you to attend.
The travel awards cover the conference registration fee, two nights lodging at the Palace Hotel, airfare (economy fares only), and ground transportation.
For travel award recipients, the Rainin Foundation will make the hotel arrangements.
- Available only to current graduate students or postdocs.
How To Apply
- Submit an abstract to present a digital poster at the Innovations Symposium.
- Request a Travel Award at the time of abstract submission.
- You will need to provide proof of your status as a graduate student or postdoc in the form of a letter from your supervisor when requesting a Travel Award.
- Only one travel award application per abstract will be accepted.
The Abstract and Travel Award Submission deadline is March 31, 2024 at 5:00 PM (PST).
Travel awards will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. Recipients will be notified within two weeks of submitting their abstract.
Registration is open!
For questions about the Symposium, please contact Health program staff.